About this site:
- This blog is intended to (hopefully) be read by physicians, mid-level providers, nurses, EMT’s/medics, students of these professions, and any others who have an interest in the topics covered. Maybe some will find it interesting, maybe we’ll have a conversation.
- Please leave comments and/or questions, I will answer them all.
- All opinions posted and authored by me are solely my own and do not represent my departments, employer, organizations, or anyone else for that matter (um, obviously).
- Here and on Twitter I will be posting and referencing materials authored by others (with attribution), this does not denote agreement or endorsement.
- Do not take anything you read here to be a recommendation for medical treatment, I do not provide medical advice on these pages. If you’re not feeling well, call YOUR doctor, call your local emergency medical service, or proceed to the nearest ER. Try to avoid a Doc-in-the-Box if you can.
- That said, if you have a general medical question, or you are a student and would like help with whatever you’re studying, advice on clinical rotations, etc. please submit your question below. I will not respond to anything in private, responses will be posted on this blog for further discussion.
- If you have concerns about anything you see, would like references for further reading or whatever, let me know: